The farming community in South Africa has been shocked by another murder, as a 67-year-old man and his 62-year-old wife were reportedly attacked by a gang suspected of being behind another deadly assault against an elderly couple in May. According to Freedom Front Plus, there have been 60 farm murders since the beginning of 2019.
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
sputniknews.com
africa/201907181076286740-south-africa-new-farm-murder/

I wonder what 'groids are gonna do after they chased away and killed all the white people? Back to cannibalism and tribalism?

Progressive Ideology 101: Genocide isn’t real when white people are killed.

Interesting how none of this gets reported in mainstream western media but we do get spammed 24/7 when someone says something mildly offensive to the permanently offended. It's almost as if there's some manipulation happening behind the scenes.

At least 60 farm murders and over 200 attacks have been committed across South Africa since the beginning of 2019.

Prepare yourselves. You may hear of a civil war in SA, or not, with how the media censors things these days. Regardless, blood will flow like rivers like it did at the battle of Bloed Rivier.

Coons want the same thing in America. The only joy I have is that there will be mass starvation when all the whites are gone. Too stupid and lazy to grow their own food.

This has been going on for a while now. So what are they going to do with the farms after they killed everyone??? Nothing. The farms will dry up, and they will all be crying for the white man to feed them. I say starve the murderous bastards.

No "hate crime" here folks. Move along.

Give the Boers Abrams tanks and Blackhawk helicopters. Rourke's Drift 2.0

The Battle of Isandlwana was the last time Britain employed drummer boys. The Zulu removed the boys' genitals and stuffed them in their dead mouths. They cut off the mandibles of bearded men and kept them as talismans. That was 1879. Not so long ago.

Dissenter
connecting...