There's a collective effort to bring more children of color into the water and improve inclusivity in a sport still considered predominantly white.Β 
63 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
sports.yahoo.com
from-subtle-microaggressions-to-acts-of-overt-racism-why-swimming-isnt-inviting-to-minorities-150047398.html

Let me get this right it the white mans fault that the black man doesn't like to swim. Better watch out they'll be closing the swimming pools because their racist. I'm to old for this crap.

Why is basketball predominantly black and yet no one whines about that? Why do only whites have to "compromise" and "give up ground?"

Joggers don't swim...clearly the fault of white people

Edit History

2020-38-We 11:38:52 am

Joggers don't swim

Will there be a 'collective effort' to bring more Whites into inner city gangs?? Honk Honk

Here we go swimming is racist πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

β€œThe Privilege of Play” is a Yahoo Sports series examining the barriers minority groups face in reaching elite levels of competition in swimming, racecar driving, soccer and hockey.

The only barriers are the ones people create for themselves. I've seen many handicapped people participate in sports. The entire article series only serves to create division. Also, there's this.....

Frankfurt school 11 point plan

1. The creation of racism offences.

http://tapnewswire.com/2012/06/11-recommendations-of-frankfurt-school/

Sharks prefer dark meat and there are spores in the water that will eat your brain if you are poc. Facts. tell everyone. See you at the pool bring your shark repellent.

because water is racist??

Ugh, fucking white people and their shuffles cards swimming pools.

Ah black people are lazy and think they will all be in the nba

But I am sure it's whiteys fault right

Dissenter
connecting...