A judge is trying to force a young man to take the COVID vaccine by making it a condition of his parole.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
redstate.com
jeffc/2021/08/09/ohio-judge-threatens-man-with-prison-time-if-he-refuses-to-take-the-jab-n423481

That has to be illegal.

So if you enter the USA illegally, no such constraints on you personal freedoms. That is a major problem!

The judge argued that Rutherford had been “in possession of fentanyl, which is deadlier than the vaccine and COVID-19,” Wait, wut? He was in possession of fentanyl?? I've heard of other folks being in possession of fentanyl and having it in their system when they died, and they were sainted by the system. Statues were erected, shrines were created...something just doesn't make sense here... /sarc - if you're not my doctor, you CAN'T order medical procedures on me without committing a crime. Period.

This upsets me. Judges just like lawyers and law enforcement officers will burn in hell when they die for all the evil they do to their fellow man.

End the authoritarian by any means necessary

Fuck that! Sue!

That judge is a fucking twat and should be removed from the bench

Time to REMOVE that judge

Fuq you judge I'd rather do time than take your death jab. What a total scumbag communist judge. I would sue everyone in ear range on the grounds it is illegal per The Nuremberg Code & 14th Ammendment.

Dissenter
connecting...