6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
redstate.com
brandon_morse/2022/05/17/star-wars-is-giving-its-fans-a-reason-to-give-it-another-chance-but-this-is-the-franchises-last-shot-n566014

A couple of problems with this piece. 1) You're giving them "one more chance" and then they're done if they blow it. But that's not true. You'll continue to be suckered because you WANT to be suckered.

2) Dawson, Pascal, McGregor, and Luna are ALL America-hating "woke" Leftists. What about that would give you the slightest hope of this being non-woke, non-PC?

Nope, sorry, not watchin it.

Bad Red State!

Disney deserves no more chances. Coming out in favor of child grooming and pedophilia is a bridge too far. Ignoring how they did Gina Carano Dirty, the Sequel Trilogy, Soylo, book of Beta Fatt (both the character assassination of Boba Fett and the reinforcing of the sequel trilogy by having Gogru not be Luke's first student) they ran out of chances long ago but after publicly coming out in favor of teachers in Florida being able to groom children and queer propaganda directed at children there is no redemption for the house of mouse. They made their woke bed and they can lie in it. I have no more interest in Star Wars, Marvel or any other IP owned by Disney. Let me know when Disney sells Star Wars to someone who will respect the fans and prioritize telling a good story that everyone can relate to like the hero's journey of the classic trilogy and then I'll consider giving the franchise another shot.

Edit History

2022-27-Tu 11:27:44 pm

Bad Red State!

Disney deserves no more chances. Coming out in favor of child grooming and pedophilia is a bridge to far. Ignoring how they did Gina Carano Dirty, the Sequel Trilogy, Soylo, book of Beta Fatt (both the character assassination of Boba Fett and the reinforcing of the sequel trilogy by having Gogru not be Luke's first student) they ran out of chances long ago but after publicly coming out in favor of teachers in Florida being able to groom children and queer propaganda directed at children there is no redemption for the house of mouse. They made their woke bed and they can lie in it. I have no more interest in Star Wars, Marvel or any other IP owned by Disney. Let me know when Disney sells Star Wars to someone who will respect the fans and prioritize telling a good story that everyone can relate to like the hero's journey of the classic trilogy and then I'll consider giving the franchise another shot.

Only way they’ve got a chance is if they declare all they already did non star wars and then just walk away

It’ll stay woke, Hollywood is about capturing as minds as it can.

Hollywood is, primarily, a control mechanism, art, second, and thirdly, hardly a business at all.

Dissenter
connecting...