If delivering the Senate to the GOP isn't the end goal, something is wrong.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
redstate.com
bonchie/2022/05/16/opinion-kathy-barnette-has-crossed-a-line-in-pennsylvania-n565491

I agree with Barnette. Loyalty to party is wrong. It should always be loyalty to the people and the USC.

Edit History

2022-16-Mo 02:16:49 pm

I agree with Barnette

GOP does exactly fuckall with a majority. I've seen it plenty of times already. Our Government is playing good cop/bad cop. I'm not falling for this shit anymore. Fuck them all.

I knew this would happen. The Democratic party is about five years away from extinction. So, the Republican party is becoming corrupted. They are attacking true conservatives like Kathy Barnette. But, the voters will see through that. I think Barnette will win the primaries and the general election.

Watch. Flip the script and those other two dicks aren't going to support her. Clown article.

Edit History

2022-22-Mo 04:22:14 pm

Watch. Flip the script and those other two disks aren't going to support her. Clown article.

Barnette has the RIGHT idea. A vote for a RINO is the same as a vote for a democrat. No difference.

Barnette is ahead in the polls of all of the contenders to Fetterman - latest data. So by this article's calculation, you must vote Kathy.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-kathy-barnette-surges-in-pa-gop-poll-now-neck-and-neck-with-dr-oz-mccormick-fades

the rhino establishment hates this woman.

do the right thing pa. soros owns your state otherwise.

Why in the fuck would I care about delivering the Senate to the GOP when half the fucking GOP is UNIPARTY and going to vote Democrat every chance they fucking get.

Joe fucking Manchin has done more to stop the Democrats than most of these GOP RINO cocksuckers.

Looks like posturing by Barnette, to make herself look hardcore. And if it helps her win, why not? A similar thing happened with Trump in the 2016 primaries. The editorial line is also reminiscent...

Dissenter
connecting...