The debate picked up steam on social media Friday night, with many proclaiming the punishment of Smith overly harsh.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
redstate.com
bobhoge/2022/04/08/is-it-racist-to-criticize-will-smith-for-slapping-chris-rock-it-shouldnt-be-n547717

Is it racist to not give a fuck about either one of these tards? Or to not give a fuck if they think your racist or not. Because if so then I'm pretty racist I guess.

STOP ENTERTAINING THEIR STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS.

Only a left-wing, race-baiting cunt would ask that question in the first place. No serious person should condescend to engaging it.

Of course, don't you know everything is racist by now? Just ask any woke motherfucker.

If you need to ask such a stupid question, you belong in a place of safety, because you are fucking brain dead and the marxists are living rent free inside your empty head.

When EVERYTHING is racist, NOTHING is racist....Move along & feel free to criticize EVERYTHING that needs criticizing!!! I keep calling out & criticizing the fact that Blacks account for over 80% of ALL the violent crimes in OUR Country annually!! I'm sure those lazy fucks who can't debate this, are calling me all kinds of names, including racist!! Do I care? NOT 1 BIT!! They do more to prove MY point, than I need to prove my point!!!

Smith slapped a man who insulted his wife in public which makes sense to normal people. Hollywood puts the almighty dollar first.

I wont form an opinion until whoopie Hindenburg makes a statement. Nome sayin.

I don't think it's racist to call out the black crime we are all seeing across the country. Nothing is going to be done about it if they don't talk about it.

Only in a world dominated by identity politics. Oh wait... [Insert Morpheus Meme Here] You think that's air you're breathing now? Racism, racism everywhere.

Of course a democrat would call denouncing violence racist. Fuck off with this dumb shit.

Dissenter
connecting...