17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
redstate.com
alexparker/2022/05/16/report-three-middle-schoolers-have-been-charged-with-sexual-harassment-for-not-using-they-them-pronouns-n565284

Wisconsin. No clue about interpersonal boundaries these days (see also "I'm not safe, because you aren't vaxxed!").

"Did they assault him?" "Worse! They misgendered him!"

The "victim" needs counselling to bolster his fragile sense of self.

Edit History

2022-12-Mo 01:12:17 am

Wisconsin. No clue about interpersonal boundaries these days (see also I'm not safe because you aren't vaxxed!").

"Did they assault him?" "Worse! They misgendered him!"

The "victim" needs counselling to bolster his fragile sense of self.

Sounds like sexual harassment.

disappointed they did not call them faggot.

no just standard pronouns.

faggots.

Whomever charged them, or sought to harm these kids, from teachers on up, need to pay a steep price.

Edit History

2022-14-Mo 09:14:21 am

Whomever charged them, or sought to harm these kids, from teachers on up need to pay a price.

If you allow your kids to attend government schools you are a child abuser and a crazy person.

Laws and regulations won’t stop the demons that run these places from indoctrinating your kids, period.

Use "that fucking moron" instead of pronouns.

That's a pretty rural school district, so I'm surprised to see that level of wokeness. People need to start paying attention to school board elections to stop this tomfoolery. I know in my town, there will typically be 10k votes for national elections and less than 200 for the school board elections.

Edit History

2022-04-Mo 01:04:44 pm

That's a pretty rural school district, so I'm surprised to see that level of wokeness. People need to start paying attention to school board elections to stop this tomfoolery. I know in my town, there will typically be 10k votes for national elections and

Dissenter
connecting...