The president heedlessly created the appearance that he was trying hard, though ineptly, to hide something.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
reason.com
2019/04/18/trump-may-not-be-guilty-of-obstruction-but-he-is-guilty-of-arrogant-stupidity/

If the arrogant stupid man can troll the shit out of you for two years what does that say about you? 🤔🤣🤡🌎

Yeah no. You assholes were just so convinced he was guilty you associated anything he did with guilty behavior. YOU'RE the stupid ones, not knowing enough that guilty people don't poke the investigators. The reason he was willing to fuck with them is the whole thing was ridiculous and he knew they were never going to find anything.

This is in fact one of the reasons I knew he was INNOCENT, and who turned out to be right, hmm?

Edit History

2019-03-Fr 08:03:54 am

Yeah no. You assholes were just so convinced he was guilty you associated anything he did with guilty behavior. YOU'RE the stupid ones, not knowing enough that guilty people don't poke the investigators. The reason he was willing to fuck with them is the whole thing was ridiculous and he knew they were never going to find anything.

Could you please change the name of your webshite to irrationalhysterics.com, it's current name is deeply misleading.

This reads like a neo-con article.

The irony of reason.com saying somebody is "guilty" of arrogant stupidity. Just like every other news outlet, they try to read minds. People are trying to go full Minority Report except the "pre-cogs" are just some dumb ass humans with an agenda lol All this reads, to me, is "Trump is so stupid that we can't beat him." Hilarious.

What total bullshitters.

Their bluff about collusion has been called and they've got nothing. They have been bullying a president for 2 years with legal investigations, accusations, intelligence agencies, all the apparatus they could use WRONGLY in the hope he might be guilty.

They have strangled and bullied a democratically elected president because they think their wish to have him removed is more important than the voters that voted him in.

If stupidity was .a crime, every MSM outlet would be given the electric chair.

Trump has been on the money on almost everything so far, it is his most endearing quality. That and getting up the noses of the media

On the latest edition of Orange Man Bad....

No, trying hard, though ineptly, to hide something was Hillary's shtick.

yeah... just shut up and let the press destroy him for 2 years... that would have worked perfectly... utopian idiot.

As usual, no comments allowed from the free man, ........ even though their byline says Free Minds and Free Markets.

The only thing going on here is again the media trying to write up reality as they want it, not as it is.

I get it, You don't like him, but Trump still gets the job done, better it seems than most other USA Presidents.

And the Real News - No Collusion, No Obstruction.

Edit History

2019-34-Fr 09:34:49 am

As usual, no comments allowed from the free man, ........ even though their byline says Free Minds and Free Markets.

The only thing going on here is again the media trying to write up reality as they want it, not as it is.

I get it, You don't like him, but Trump still gets the job done, better it seems than most other USA Presidents.

And the Real News - No Collusion, No Obstruction.

Trending On reason.com
Trending Comments On reason.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...