Big Brother Just Got Bigger The Department of Justice (DOJ) dropped a cool $6.1 million on a database to keep all the evidence related to the January 6 Capitol protest that turned ugly. No word on whe...
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
pjmedia.com
news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/07/10/feds-spend-millions-building-massive-database-on-january-6-riot-none-on-antifa-n1460833

Left wing media obviously lives for this shit. It's their thing.

Right wing media is bitching that it's "not fair" to have a database of their people without having databases for the leftists too, and saying it costs too much. And that's kind of their thing.

My thing is to point out that we are living in communism, and building databases of the fucking Kulaks is what happens in the early stages of a FUCKING PURGE.

All of the infrastructure is in place. All they have to do is pull data from Google to fill that database with millions of political heretics who can be burned at will by the woke fucking military.

i want a database on hunter kamala joe peelosi mcconnel.

we neeed transparency in our elected criminals.

its only fair after all.

Bolsheviks have made a list of the Kulaks...and your on it !

If you are a conservative, if you voted for Trump, if you are a Christian, if you are white, if you even just went to the District of Communism around January 6 to express your Constitutional right to have your voice heard, then you are on a list under the title "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS". After the Patriot Act we are no longer a free country. We the People are their designated target group, make no mistake, they have every intention of taking us out. Get ready.

Millions of taxpayer dollars.

I really hope they don't spend anymore fucking money, but I assume they did the exact SAME ALREADY for the BLM & antifa terrorists?

Right GOV?

Did you do that GOV?

Huh.... all I hear is silence.

This is right out of the Nazi handbook.

Keep White countries White.

Appalling fraud, waste, abuse of taxpayer$$!

Dissenter
connecting...