Gayle King woke up so incensed with CBS over a viral clip of her asking about Kobe Bryant’s good friend and former WNBA star, Lisa Leslie, about his rape trial, that she had to get it off of her chest before going on-air on Thursday.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
pagesix.com
2020/02/06/gayle-king-furious-with-cbs-for-viral-interview-about-kobe-bryant-rape-case/

So, Snoop's a retard and all but I do love seeing Gayle King being the victim of the leftist mob.

It's always good when the self-righteous have their compasses adjusted. And she is nauseatingly self-righteous.

"My network put up a clip from a very wide-ranging interview — totally taken out of context — and when you see it that way, it’s very jarring." You do the same thing to people every day. Now you know how it feels. But I doubt it will make you a better person.

Hopefully this treatment by your own will learn you on how you make people feel as matter of daily biz routine! There is a saying where I come from that what goes around comes around! Guess what? It just came around and it's quite satisfying to see you get bit in the ass by your own leftist mob! So satisfying to watch you idiots feast on your own!

GAYLE, SO YOU'RE SAYING YOUR NETWORK IS FAKE NEWS?

OH MY GOODNESS.

WHAT A FUCKING TIMELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dissenter
connecting...