Abstinence was trending on Twitter on Saturday in the wake the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2022/06/25/abstinence-trends-on-twitter-in-wake-of-roe-v-wade-ruling/

These freaks are everything that is wrong with women today. Keep your fucking legs closed and you won't have to worry about needing an abortion you dirty slappers!!!!!!

Isn't it a good thing they are going to abstain from sex so they won't need abortions? I don't see how this isn't an L for them.

LOL Oh man that's hilarious. It's a good thing for all of us practicing a little discernment with who we share our bodies with. It also seems like people who are outraged don't actually understand whats going on- and are moved more by tabloids than actual politics. You think this would encourage young voters to be more involved at the local level.

Dear hysterical Democrats,

The Supreme Court ruling didn't ban abortion. They merely said its not a function of the federal government. So now its between you & your state legislature. Better start talking to your assemblyman or assemblywoman or assemblyX.

Now they're getting it! See, now how hard was that? THAT is how you keep from having unwanted children! If only you'd done that in the first place! Now, you UGLY ones should just go to the doctor, instead of abortion, just have it sewn up, and your mouth too while your at it!!

Edit History

2022-22-Mo 03:22:04 pm

Now they're getting it! See, now how hard was that! THAT is how you keep from having unwanted children! If only you'd done that in the first place! Now, you UGLY ones should just go to the doctor, instead of abortion, just have it sewn up!

2022-22-Mo 03:22:38 pm

Now they're getting it! See, now how hard was that? THAT is how you keep from having unwanted children! If only you'd done that in the first place! Now, you UGLY ones should just go to the doctor, instead of abortion, just have it sewn up!

Abortion is not birth control.

There's hope for America. The left is ushering in the good old days.

I predict lez sex only on the left. Slurp that tuna

Edit History

2022-21-Mo 08:21:02 pm

There's hope for America. The left is ushering in the good old days.

I think protesting is natural to women. Either they disagree with their husbands about everything, or have their defacto government daddy and husbands and disagree with them.

This gives them a reason to do what they want to do GET NAKED for a man and gyrate around for attention.

Good?

Stop being whores.

Am I supposed to object to that?

Dissenter
connecting...