Ruben Ruiz, a Uvalde school district cop and husband of slain Robb Elementary teacher Eva Mireles, held the chillingly prophetic drill on March 22 at Uvalde High School, where gunman Salvador Ramos was a student.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2022/05/25/texas-shooting-salvador-ramos-hs-held-active-shooter-drill-weeks-before-massacre/

Well, duh, how do they think they got a mugshot? LOL

Every mass shooting appears to have a well-placed drill right before.

and.... THE SHOE DROPS!

expect the LSM and #brainfartbiden to bury this as fast as they can

I think we need to cut the fat out of school districts and pay for armed guards at schools and hospitals. Ditto upper academia. Mall cops won't cut it.

Edit History

2022-21-We 10:21:05 pm

I think we need to cut the fat out of school districts and pay for armed guards at schools and hospitals. Ditto upper academia.

Well looks like they trained him well

I called this one, didn't I.

The government keeps a close eye on these useful maniacs, regularly monitoring their activities, making sure they get their gun purchases approved. The Regime Agencies watch anticipating them going nuts, making sure they have a high kill rate on innocents in their "gun free" murder zones. These deadly events will continue to be orchestrated by your evil grasping government.

"Gee, WHAT are the ODDS?" Seems to me there's a LOT of shootings and active drills going on almost simultaneously.

No one cares a bout THIRD WORLD BORDER TOWNS IN TEXAS AND FUCKING ILLEGALS CARTELS MEMBERS THAT NEED TO DIE

Nice. Cops are educating future active shooters.

Dissenter
connecting...