The NFL is exploring contingencies if COVID-19 restrictions in the Los Angeles area appear they will be too onerous to hold the Super Bowl.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2022/01/05/nfl-super-bowl-contingency-would-move-game-to-att-stadium/

FUCK YOU.

You woke fucking cunts should stay in LA and eat the consequences of your assbackward leftist cuckery.

Who is still watching this shit.

Gotta keep the bread and circuses going even during a scamdemic.

#priorities

L.A. isnt that stupid to pass up on this gravy train $$$

Who cares? Not watching that Satanic crap.

Move to the Congo. That's where you belong. Whites paying for their own genocide and giving away their hottest women to worthless subhumans playing stupid games. God hates pagans, race traitors and retards.

Edit History

2022-11-We 07:11:15 pm

Move to the Congo. That's where you belong. Whites paying for their own genocide and giving away their hottest women to worthless subhumans playing stupid games. God hates pagans and retards.

I guess then drones forgot about the wokeness?

In the end it will be a money decision. NFL/ TV will decide on the bottom dollar.

No one cares about the woke nfl. Everything woke turns to πŸ’©

Don't the NFL have contracts? I mean, this is january. Companies PAID to get tv rights for an LA show. They sold tickets, corporate box seats, travel agencies did bookings, flights, rentals cars, city tie-ins. How much are they going to have to shell out to LA and owners of that stadium, and shell out more to Dallas?

I mean, I loathe LA and the NFL, but dam, it's pretty late in the 4th to be talking about moving the goal post to a diff city

Is the NFL demanding taking the knee in Dallas? Stay in the shithole LA!!!

Dissenter
connecting...