A professional paintballer was kicked off her team Monday for making fun of a teenager infected with COVID-19 and saying he doesn’t need the vaccine but instead, “a f--king treadmill.”
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2021/08/09/pro-paintballer-slammed-for-saying-covid-patient-needs-a-treadmill/

See even the TRUTH about almost ANYTHING can be reason for being TERMINATED.

Don't expect other people to care more about your health than you do. Being fat is a huge health risk for covid this has been know for awhile and it's one risk factor that is very much in your hands. If you're worried about coivd and you're fat the best thing you can do is loose weight.

SHES NOT WRONG

obamas hair turned the same color as the hair on his wifes back

This is the kind of savage bitch I would have fallen in love with when I was a younger man.

I had no idea that paintballers had the ability to go pro. Meh. Sort of a nothing comment from someone that really contributes nothing much at all.

Lulz based.

Morbid obesity has killed FAR more than COVID.

Obesity is a far greater burden on our healthcare system than all viral infections combined (which have all been replaced by Covid19 diagnoses). Fat slobs SHOULD be shamed. The condition is 100% self-inflicted. Fatties should also be required to pay double for health insurance for, say, every 50 lbs of fat rolls!

Aw, shoot, she took it back in that BS walk-back statement created by some talent agent. Sheesh! She speaks the truth. Virtually all our top killers of people are totally avoidable conditions. Yes, even cancer can arguably be tied to poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, living in a harmful environment (like when farmers had cropdusters spray their crops with God-knows-what bug spray), or all of the above!

Dissenter
connecting...