The father of the sorority girl busted on arson and riot charges in Lancaster, Pa., slammed her $1 million bail as “vindictive” — but said he didn’t blame police for taking …
78 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2020/09/16/father-of-lancaster-protester-calls-1-million-bail-vindictive/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

"Chip said his daughter, a student at Franklin & Marshall College in the city, was acting as a medic at the protest, as she’s done at past demonstrations."

You know, if you are the support system for terrorists...

You are a terrorist.

"“I don’t know what she did or didn’t do,” said Chip, who works as the head of the English department at Mercersburg Academy, a co-ed boarding school in the family’s hometown. “I would be shocked if she did something violent. The charges against her are way out of line.”"

derp i don't know what happened but the charges are wrong derp derp derp

Maybe you should have raised her better. Then she might not find herself in this situation.

The father's attitude gives insight as to why the daughter turned out the way she did. Truly fucking pathetic parenting.

You're daughter is a stupid, anti-American bitch. You're lucky I'm not in charge, or she'd be hanged for being a traitor.

Sir, your daughter is where she belongs, in jail.

"The mob broke the windows of the station and post office, causing $3,500 in damage"

Perhaps they can go up on federal charges. The article doesn't say so explicitly, at least that I see, but it sounds like they're currently facing state/local charges.

Edit History

2020-24-We 08:24:36 pm

"The mob broke the windows of the station and post office, causing $3,500 in damage"

Federal charges?

Cry me a river, negligent, absentee dad. They were burning people's homes and businesses. She should be required to post bond of no less than the value of damage done. In which case $1 million probably won't begin to cover it.

Edit History

2020-03-We 10:03:48 pm

Cry me a river, negligent, absentee dad. They were burning people's homes and businesses. She should be required to post bond of no less than the value of damage done. In which case $1 million probably won;t cover it.

I see his "Do whatever the fuck we want, and have no consequences" attitude, has rubbed off on his daughter...

Time for a correction in that families "Perception" on that particular front.

;-P

Maybe if you'd taken the time to raise a child who respected authority and other people's property, rather than a spoiled entitled brat, you wouldn't be whining now...

Dissenter
connecting...