White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota's governor said.
68 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2020/05/30/white-supremacists-cartels-add-to-george-floyd-chaos-governor/

They're trying to blame these riots on white supremacists? FUCK YOU. NY Post you're shit rag.

White supremacists and drug cartels ?? And all this time I thought it was Antifa and the BLM crew.

The influential jews will never stop their blood libel. We have actual marxist and communists groups starting riots and they still want to blame all White people, they will run cover for the savages until someone stops them.

What stupidity is this?

Hey dipshit your Attorney General is Antifa Supporter https://images.app.goo.gl/74uvppbHAeXwvayy5

Apparently, this clown is as stupid as the mayor.

Unbelievable. Don't believe your eyes- it's the white supremacists again!! There needs to be vigilante justice for this scumbag- he's trying to get whites killed!

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.

wtf? Two things wrong with this. 1. NBC fake news reporting this 2. I want to see those alleged reports. Other than that, as another commenter mentioned, BLM and ANTIFA. I saw no white supremacists, unless this is yet more leftest narrative in order to create even more division.

Are the agent provocateurs like antifa and BLM white supremacists? Is George Soros who funds them a white supremacist? This guy is a fucking commie

Democrat politicians running misdirection to talk about their narrative. 👉 Antifa

Hearing Democrats in various cities this morning talk down the violence they've gotta believe voters will be departing their side.

Edit History

2020-06-Sa 04:06:57 pm

Democrat politicians running misdirection to talk about their narrative. 👉 Antifa

Hearing Democrats in various cities this morning talk down the violence they've gotta voters departing their side.

Dissenter
connecting...