Russian doctors and a politician have reportedly come to the defense of a nurse who was suspended from her hospital job for wearing just skivvies underneath her personal protective equipment.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2020/05/22/hot-nurse-gets-support-after-suspension-for-exposing-bra-and-panties/

If she was 400lbs they would have been praised her for So brave so bold crowd.

Do your fucking job. This is why women don't belong in positions of responsibility.

Great Corona diversion, Russia.

"These people are idiots they can't see my underpants through this obviously opaque gown." Imagine a man saying the exact same thing- but he's wearing scrubs and he's wearing a lab coat and a gown. "RAPIST!"

As a patient and she was my nurse... I'd be pushing that call button all the time.... But in reality.... There's no damn way she should have thought this was okay..... I'd say it was a deserved suspension from a practical standpoint.... Not that I necessarily agree with it lol.

We all know some slag that's always getting her body out for attention. It's funny and sexy at first but after a very short space of time you see the emotional instability behind it and it becomes very uncomfortable. Work is not the place for it, a hospital even less so. A man would possibly face arrest for this; equality when?

I'm 100% for men's rights, but this case doesn't have anything to do with feminism or women looking for special treatment... besides, what is wrong with giving the old guys in the hospital a young, hot body to look at? When I get to be an old codger I'd like to have nurses that look like that, and I may pat them on their little tight asses, as well ;)

Social distance: six inches.

She gave the male patients the will to live. Priceless.

Anyone got sauce on her insta?

She's not right in the head. You can see it in her eyes. She could be treating your family member. Not good.

Dissenter
connecting...