A white customer at an Olive Garden in Indiana demanded to be served by a waitress who wasn’t black – a request that was ultimately honored, according to another patron and an “embarrassed” employee.
104 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2020/03/05/white-olive-garden-customer-demanded-waitress-who-wasnt-black-witnesses-say/

I was a manager at a large hotel and I had a black woman that demand to speak to the black manager. I told her that I'm the manager on duty and if I couldn't resolve her issue, she could speak to the general manager tomorrow.

Why not ask for a white server? Black directors are on record as saying they won't feature whites as a leading roll. Leslie Jones said she only voted for blacks in the Oscars. Why can't whites differentiate based on race?

A black man just shot and killed 5 white coworkers in Wisconsin and nobody batted an eye. But some white person in Indiana asks to have a different server for their table and the national news runs with it...

The media is nothing but propaganda.

The only things missing from this story are "This is MAGA country!" and a noose.

The story smells like a publicity stunt.

Simple, don't go to restaurants which don't give you the service you desire, like... all of them. I've seen several videos where minorities spit on customer's food... not a good thing with so many viruses around.

When you go to an Italian restaurant you expect to be served by some olive skinned beauty with long dark hair not a loud sheboon with fake hair and a huge ass. The customer was in the right and he should sue the restaurant for PTS.

That's funny, because most waiters/waitresses of any race don't want to wait on a table of black people because they are rude, demanding and don't tip for shit. Maybe we should talk about that pervasive situation instead of this "man bites dog" shit.

Out-Fucking-Standing !!! My Compliments !!!

Why was the manager fired? Isn't the customer always right?

If a customer requests service that is within reasonable means to grant, it should be granted. That's customer service. Some customers may want things that don't make sense to others, but that's not for an employee to judge, and while representing a company, an employee's top concern is making customers happy, certainly not for casting judgement on clients - that's not customer service.

Customer was only asking for increase in diversity, Because it's our strength apparently. Like you know all the calls for diversity in football and basketball and athletics.

Dissenter
connecting...