He wasn’t giving up his dough without a fight. A pizza delivery worker in North Carolina shot three goons who he says tried to rob him while he was on the job, according to a report. The chao…
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2020/01/22/pizza-delivery-driver-pulls-gun-shoots-would-be-robbers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

this is the best thing a person can do, stop being victims, install fear in thieves, murderers and rapist, make them afraid to be alive.

How sad... the robbers survived their wounds.

I always enjoy a nice "feel good" story.

Guessing that the would-be robbers are of the North American Pavement Ape species.

Edit: After having read the article, I was right. It's getting rather tiresome, having to deal with these zoo animals.

Edit History

2020-44-We 09:44:39 pm

Guessing that the wood-be robbers are of the North American Pavement Ape species.

2020-47-We 09:47:33 pm

Guessing that the would-be robbers are of the North American Pavement Ape species.

"Toybyus Banks"

I'm guessing the mother intended to call him "Toys Я Us" but couldn't figure out how to write the reverse R on the birth certificate.

Imagine my shock that it was dindus.

"At the scene of the crime, investigators found an assault-style rifle believed to have been used in the attempted robbery — but they determined that it was a toy, WSOC-TV reported."

Hopefully NC has modified their laws like most of the rest of the states to say that even if it turns out to be a 'toy' guy it is the same felony assault because the victim could not know that.

NO PIZZA FOR YOU -- one year!

Damn. They survived.

It's just too bad they survived.

Dissenter
connecting...