The Adam Schiff impeachment show was more of a quiet, methodical flop. Imagine a slow leak in a big balloon and you’ll get the picture.
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/11/13/goodwin-adam-schiffs-dull-impeachment-hearings-are-a-flop/

there needs to be a way to punish these congressional serial liars. you or I get charged with serious crimes when we lie under oath, but these clods get away with it.

Everyone involved in this coup attempt belongs in prison

#Schiff should be indicted and barred from public office.

No shit sherlock🖕🖕

Under the guillotine on a windy public square, together with the other Deep State public figure heads.

Forget the hearings. I want that chair. It looks more comfortable than the jalopy I'm sitting on right now. I wonder how many tax dollars it cost?

NYPO is the last real newspaper remaining on the East Coast. They regularly out-write and out-ferret news, real news, compared to the Treason Times and other bird cage liners that tout themselves as news media.

As for the Schitt Show going on in the House, well I for one am glad of it. It is showing the public and in particular the voters what they would be getting if they vote for these assclowns. With any luck, next year thousands of 'reliably Demoncrat' voters will either stay home or hold their nose and pull the handle for PDT.

All I want to know about this whole farce is, when do we get to put these treasonous rats up against the wall?

BOOM!

The author of this cracks me up, one piece says Trump better compromise because things are bad, then he writes a story like this...

Dissenter
connecting...