Shocking footage shows officer Zachary Christensen violently grappling with the 11-year-old middle school girl in Farmington, New Mexico, as she cried and begged him to stop.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/10/23/cop-resigns-after-video-shows-him-slamming-11-year-old-girl-onto-ground/

Shocking footage ? I see a junior buffarilla who outweighs the officer, and can't follow simple instructions from anyone. This porker will be shitting out more burdens to the taxpayer in a few short years.

The fat little entitled shit needed an ass kicking.

The real crime in this photo is that a cop was called and not animal control. You do not want an 11yo sheboon cornering you, you need a trained professional to deal with them.

She resisted arrest and wasn't slammed. Fake news is everywhere.

Who teaches their children to react in such a manner? Is it any wonder that so many black people get roughed up by the police when they act this way?

She doesn't look 11. She's as big as he is.

I mean fuck. This is what Black lives matters is teaching them. When a cop approaches you, don't listen, don't follow lawful commands and fight andthen scream racism. The fucking media is willing to help with this lawlessness. I did agree with the girl when she said he was asking her to do too much shit. Tell them to get on the ground and then shut the fuck up and force compliance. Other than that, she deserved what she got for being a dumb little cunt

The buffalo appears to be an entitled criminal work in progress, perhaps a future gubernatorial candidate who will bitch, whine and snivel about racism for years after being soundly beaten at the polls.

Probably nothing more than this finally being the last straw after dealing with spoiled punks like this for years.

resigns for a couple days and then will be back on the job

Dissenter
connecting...