A number of the rabbits that Mythical Mia took were said to have been pregnant or lactating. Their offspring included an estimated 90 bunnies, which had to be euthanized after being abandoned.
114 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/09/09/vegan-activist-who-rescued-16-rabbits-killed-over-100-in-the-process-report/

Trespassing, breaking and entering, theft, destruction of private property, cruelty to animals

I've got a plan to rescue 16 vegan activists...

Vegans are retarded, owing to a lack of proper nutrition.

And some people were giving me push-back that vegans aren't nutz.

Good intentions by crazy people....

It's weird to think animal rights activists were the precursors to the modern SJW. The ends justify the means, the optics matter more than the substance.

When virtue signalling goes bad.

Such a beautiful analogy of the modern SJW, although they may slaughter millions, if a small handful is "saved" then their mission is deemed a success. Africa is a prime example of this, they send tons of food aid to Africa, the Africans currently starving are "saved", but the excess food results in a baby boom. These new mouths to feed subsequently die in childbirth and from hunger.

and we gave them the vote...

These vegan hypocrites think nothing of relishing the flavor of their helpless vegetable victims who silently scream as they grind them with their teeth into oblivion.

Edit History

2019-35-Mo 01:35:38 pm

These vegan hypocrites think nothing of relishing the flavor of the helpless vegetable who silently scream as they grind them with their teeth into oblivion.

Be vewy vewy quiet.... I'm hunting wabbit, ha ha ha ha ha.

Mythical Elmer

Dissenter
connecting...