People of goodwill — the vast majority of Americans — will not see it as a surrender to the mob. Quite the contrary.
67 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/07/16/why-trump-must-acknowledge-that-he-went-too-far-this-time/

"Antifa must acknowledge that they went too far this time".

Weird. Why haven't I seen THIS headline yet?

Goodwin, sit down and shut your muzzle. Trump needs to be Trump, it was he who won the election, not your bitch ass.

Horseshit. They need to GTFO of our great nation, no two ways about it.

Remember when Pelosi was called a racist by AOC and they were about to ostracize the looney. 3 days ago. This guy and anyone critical of Trump have no idea what he did. AOC is now the poster child of the democratic party all the way to the ballot box. He's smart, they're dumb, and the media is once again so easily manipulated by this man.

I stand with Trump on this one, i just wish we had our own Trump here in the UK, we need fewer sycophants like May or Jeremy Hunt etc.

Finally a Republican that stands toe to toe when the Dumbocrats attack. In the past the GOP apologized for anything the left "got their feelings hurt over. Now they can't handle their own tactics thrown back at them. Trump 2020

He did not go far enough!

We want the traitors out of our government starting with the skinny muzzie from Somalia.

Bunch of politically correct bullshit, just go away corporate press.

WRONG

B.S he does not go far enough.. He needs to go farther and push these mentally ill liberal lunatics back under the rocks they crawled out from under

Trending On nypost.com
Trending Comments On nypost.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...