Robert Foster, a Republican candidate for Mississippi governor, told a female reporter that he couldn't be interviewed by her unless she was accompanied by a male colleague.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/07/11/mississippi-politician-tells-female-reporter-she-cant-interview-him-unless-shes-with-a-man/

Common sense move, when you consider that men have been arrested, on nothing but accusations, 15 years after an alleged incident.

You did this to yourselves ladies.

Smart. #NotMeToo

#MeToo never heard of #UnintendedConsequences The guy has moral standards. If you don't share them, what can I say? Find people who share your standards and move on.

All the libs on Twatter are like, what, he can't keep his dick in his pants? He can't trust himself? What a terrible marriage he must have...

NO YOU FUCKING CUNTS! WOMEN FUCKING LIE LIKE THE SUN COMES UP!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/11/trump-lawyer-video-battery-lied/

Universal precautions, just like when working with blood in a hospital. Not every journo is a lying scumbag with no ethics and willing to do anything to destroy innocent people .. but they should all be treated that way.

Correct. Good. Alternatively do not accept her at all.

She's a subversive, democrat/communist advocate. He was smart to do this. Look at her Twitter if you doubt it.

"Miss Politician" sounds like a hideous beauty pageant.

good call, good call, my friend have you been drinking fosters

Trending On nypost.com
Trending Comments On nypost.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...