The Sperminator strikes again — this time donating his seed to an 18-year-old who lives in an East Harlem shelter. Her daughter, due July 12, will make it number 50 for the serial sperm donor.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2019/06/15/the-sperminators-50th-baby-mama-is-a-homeless-18-year-old-from-the-bronx/

Make this retard pay child support. You know that bitch just wants to "gibs birf" so she can get welfare, and a section ape apartment.

When civilization eventually collapses they'll be all these people out there who were impregnated by the Sperminator and gave birth that when society rebuilds and we rediscover genetic testing humanity will assume the Sperminator was some mighty conquerer like Genghis Khan

Edit History

2019-18-Su 03:18:49 am

When civilization eventually collapses they'll be all these people out there who impregnated by the Sperminator and gave birth that when society rebuilds and we rediscover genetic testing will assume the Sperminator was some mighty conquerer like Genghis Khan

This fucking moron... IMPREGNATED A FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD HOMELESS WOMAN?

She's gonna have a retarded baby, seeing how fucking stuck on stupid this asshole is for doing that shit

Thank God for the nuclear family, eh? There is so much wrong with this situation I’m having a hard time reflecting on all of it.

18 y/o homeless single woman wants a baby... how much welfare will she get?

This asshole was okay with her decision. “I never asked her age...”

I feel so sorry for the child... “Your father was a serial jizzer.”

Picture the family reunion in 20 years. A bunch of strangers studying each other’s facial features.

CUNY...

Edit History

2019-05-Su 04:05:23 am

Thank God for the nuclear family, eh? There is so much wrong with this situation I’m having a hard time reflecting on all of it.

18 y/o homeless single woman wants a baby... how much welfare will she get?

This asshole was okay with her decision. “I never ask her age...”

I feel so sorry for the child... “Your father was a serial jizzer.”

Picture the family reunion in 20 years. A bunch of strangers studying each other’s facial features.

CUNY...

I hate to be the one to break the news, but...

Math professor + retard = retard baby with lighter skin.

Her cute little mulatto daughter will be beaten up by dark-skinned black girls in a housing project. I want to give him a vasectomy, and her the name of some adoption agencies.

Her path to success is assured.

GUYS GUYS! Wait a second.. Re-think this. He's tricking the feminists. He's pumping round after round of his red blooded American seed hollowpoints all through the shittiest places ever. He sees a wasteland and he's johnny appleseed. Propagating his bloodline wherever it will take root. These terrible broads would just poke a hole in a rubber otherwise and enslave yet another guy to the rigors of paying some nasty broad to play candy crush and watch television all day. Like a fucking mockingbird, he's getting others to raise his army.

Before attacking the Sperminator, this homeless dummy could have been knocked up by a low-IQ hood rat like thousands of other young women in her situation.

At least, she had the sense to seek out a high IQ sperm donor, so there's hope for her kid to be successful in life.

So basically this guy is wacking into a cup and these women are banging a turkey baster. Yuck!

Trending On nypost.com
Trending Comments On nypost.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...