Police said the attackers snuck up from behind, punched the victims in the face and then rummaged through their pockets.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
newyork.cbslocal.com
2019/08/12/hasidic-jews-attacked-in-williamsburg-brooklyn/

"Police believe there were three attackers – all teenage boys."

How about the color of the attackers? Might help us identify the criminals.

I know if they were white, you would have said so at the very top, probably even mentioned somehow they were Trump supporters.

Edit History

2019-31-Mo 05:31:40 pm

"Police believe there were three attackers – all teenage boys."

How about the color of the attackers? Might help us identify the criminals.

When pets attac thier (((masters)))

(((teens)))

The "teens" would have saved everyone a whole lot of trouble if they just attacked whites. Now, they pissed off someone higher up on the diversity scale.

lmao I love how they immediately bring in the Hate Crimes Unit when there is zero evidence of it being anything than a standard robbery.

Meanwhile, you've got blacks beating whites in the streets, screaming out racist slurs while they do it, and performing false "lynchings" on themselves and trying to frame whites supposedly wearing Trump hats and screaming "this is MAGA country!" and the police are saying "We don't believe this was a racially-motivated assault."

Damn Nazi's at it again. They're everywhere these days.

Hey [email protected] , whatcha doin?

What do you bet there attackers were Jew too???

Trending On newyork.cbslocal.com
Trending Comments On newyork.cbslocal.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...