Commercials take up 27% of commercial television screen time and are the main source of income for TV and radio stations. In most cases, advertisements on all channels appear simultaneously, so don’t try to change the channel, there will be commercials elsewhere, too. Nowadays they have also taken over the Internet. For financial support, websites have to […]
66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
newstarget.com
2022-01-11-why-are-caucasians-vanishing-in-tv-commercials.html

I'm still waiting for the American negro to go fight the slavers enslaving the negro in Africa today and every day. They are weak fuckers that would never survive in Africa.

because of woke marketing firms. Next question

White people are vanishing in TV Commercials because advertisers and their clients are trying to see, just how fast they can go broke. Trust me, it wont take too long. They act as if we haven't noticed this trend happening in Swedish, Danish and EU media. Keep it up, we hated commercials when whites were represented, serving ads up with a face slap is going to really turn us on.

Because it's easier to raise your ESG score by making woke commercials than by making your operations "green."

Not just Caucasians, White people are also vanishing.

We KNOW WHY!

It's called Critical Theory which is marxism.

Edit History

2022-52-Th 08:52:39 am

It's called marxism.

Show me negroes and race mixing in your commercial, and I'm not buying your product, ever....

I WILL NOT WATCH OR BUY THIS RUBBISH

Systemic racism.

Dissenter
connecting...