The CDC wanted to churches issued with detailed guidelines on how to reopen safely, but the White House shelved the plans, per The Washington Post.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
white-house-overruled-cdc-cautiously-133234680.html

Go President Trump! Hammer Fuck these uttterly worthless CDC bureaucrats.

The article is a complete piece of brazen CommieMedia propaganda just loaded with Bolshevik lies and misinformation from top to bottom.

Edit History

2020-01-Th 05:01:53 pm

Go President Trump! Hanmmer Fuck these uttterly worthless CDC bureaucrats.

The article is a complete piece of utter CommieMedia propaganda just loaded with Bolshevik lies and misinformation from top to bottom.

2020-03-Th 06:03:04 pm

Go President Trump! Hanmmer Fuck these uttterly worthless CDC bureaucrats.

The article is a complete piece of brazen CommieMedia propaganda just loaded with Bolshevik lies and misinformation from top to bottom.

2020-03-Th 06:03:19 pm

Go President Trump! Hanmer Fuck these uttterly worthless CDC bureaucrats.

I am good with this. Let The Churches and their people decide what risks they are willing to take. When you go to a liquor store that is way smaller than a church and they seem to always have 20+ people in the isles but were never shut down but Church was shut down by force, that seemed suspect anyway. My parents are near 80 and my mom is type 2 diabetic so They should probably watch online till we get some herd immunity, but even then if they want to take the risk.....they are adults they can make that choice. We are learning that all the models are wrong and real mortality may be near or under 1% and that the reason for the high a-symptomatic response is because if you caught a common coronavirus based cold in the last 5 years or so then your body was better at fighting this off. I think it's time to let adults be adults and that's fine

Wow. Giving people a choice. I thought the left was pro choice.

good. Fuck those assholes. IF YOU stay in line at a fucking liquor store you can go to church for an hour every sunday.

there's no reason to shut down anything, not even churches.

Tsk, tsk, how utterly reckless. Imagine letting the unwashed masses take responsibility for their own health.

Or anything else for that matter.

Good, finally!

But expect the deep state-CCP cabal to now engage in direct acts of bioterrorism against these churches. So it is very important that they use every precaution.

Go Trump and fuck Washington Post on their comments on only for a vote.

They have no power to shutter them.

The story says Trump acted out of fear. I seriously doubt that.

Dissenter
connecting...