"Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
trump-shares-post-suggesting-civil-003103426.html

Yahoo is another Globalist Shill organization. And yet people wonder why no one trusts Yahoo, Google and Microsoft...

Oh. The Yahoo retard shared this one. Sounds about right.

Yahoo, playing another tune on Karl Marx's meat whistle.

Who keeps posting Yahoo dogshit on the Trends page ?

Kinzinger is one of those radical marxist left tards on the 1/6 unselect committee, & Yahoo is fake as CNN.

The civil war, as per Wikipedia's definition, began at CHAZ/CHOP when armed insurgents took over a portion of the city/state/country in an attempt to overthrow the government.

I thought civil war was going to start when Hussein Obama got elected. I guess I'm more trigger happy than the average normie.

We've been in a cold civil war since 2016 if not earlier, it just hasn't gone hot yet. And if it does, I'd hate to be a lefty...

Civil War.

There. I'm not calling for or predicting it. I'm just acknowledging what's already going on. The Democrats are working extremely hard to subdue the country for somebody. If they cannot manage to cancel the midterm elections in all 50 states, my guess is Monkeypox will be distributed in every nose swab that will be required to vote. Just 'cuz. That's Obama's style. He never got over his 2010 midterm "shellacking", so he imposed TSA gate rapes that same week as revenge against Americans, that are still going on to this day.

Edit History

2022-07-Mo 09:07:24 am

Civil War.

There. I'm not calling for or predicting it. I'm just acknowledging what's already going on. The Democrats are working extremely hard to subdue the country for somebody. If they cannot manage to cancel the midterm elections in all 50 states, my guess is Monkeypox will be distributed in every nose swab that will be required to vote. Just 'cuz. That's Obama's style. He never got over his 2010 "shellacking", so he imposed TSA gate rapes that same week as revenge against Americans that are still going on to this day.

2022-08-Mo 09:08:27 am

Civil War.

There. I'm not calling for or predicting it. I'm just acknowledging what's already going on. The Democrats are working extremely hard to subdue the country for somebody. If they cannot manage to cancel the midterm elections in all 50 states, my guess is Monkeypox will be distributed in every nose swab that will be required to vote. Just 'cuz. That's Obama's style. He never got over his 2010 "shellacking", so he imposed TSA gate rapes that same week as revenge against Americans, that are still going on to this day.

2022-09-Mo 09:09:11 am

Civil War.

There. I'm not calling for or predicting it. I'm just acknowledging what's already going on. The Democrats are working extremely hard to subdue the country for somebody. If they cannot manage to cancel the midterm elections in all 50 states, my guess is Monkeypox will be distributed in every nose swab that will be required to vote. Just 'cuz. That's Obama's style. He never got over his 2010 midterms "shellacking", so he imposed TSA gate rapes that same week as revenge against Americans, that are still going on to this day.

Could Truth Social be more of a clusterfuck?

He "re-truthed" the post. That's idiotic.

And I had to read about it on fucking YAHOO because Truth Social isn't even available to people who don 't carry around the right brand of spy robot all day.

You're not going to organize any kind of a war that way .

How is that civil war when the election theft was the civil war? When is Yahu/CCP mouthpiece going to admit that they engaged in treasonous insurrection and not Trump? Hopefully Trump has the US Treasury seize its assets for treason soon.

Dissenter
connecting...