At a rally in Florence, Arizona, Donald Trump criticized some states for considering race in the allocation of treatments for COVID-19 in short supply.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
trump-claims-white-people-discriminated-105844059.html

Claims? it is policy. Is the MSM really going to pretend that there is not policy in place in several areas to treat BIPOC first? lol get out of here.

Talking about misinformation, yahoo seems to be competing with cnn.

For all the problems the vaccines cause i will not get in that line at all.

This is literally the state policy in New York. They have this little at risk score card and nonCaucasian is awarded more points than age or pre-existing condition and a young otherwise healthy nonCaucasian is given priority for monoclonal antibodies over an aged Caucasian with a preexisting condition

I didn't read the article, I don't read anything Yahoo has to say. I just let them spy on my emails. So what if white people are discriminated in conjunction to Covid-19? Most of us are red pilled anyway, they can keep it all for themselves and whomever. We're still alive and kicking, from day one.

It's about time someone actually has guts to stand up for white people. It's ridiculous that you only one race can't be defended, no matter what.

Considering anyone who takes the Mark Of The Beast will die within the next 3-4 years as the latest, I call that a good move for whites!

Yahu is framing it like it isn't true but it is exactly what Dems in NY state they are doing. Also Biden states he is decreasing Monoclonal Antibodies to red states due to "historic racism," aka Dems are being racists.

And that's a Problem ? I'll take that as a plus.

Dissenter
connecting...