Enough analysis of these human petri dishes. Everyone who wants a vaccine will soon have one, and proof should be required to work, play and travel.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
time-start-shunning-vaccine-hesitant-080043779.html

This is why Yahoo removed the comments section - they don't want to see the response of the American people to a Bullshit article like this.

Dammit! I hate being right. I've been saying this shit for months. It started with the masks as a setup for the vaccines.

That vaccine isn't even approved (normal approval) and calling for shunning. Ask yourselves why an EMERGENCY USE Authorized vaccine is being pushed this hard, and there is NO emergency - also, where did the flu go?

"Vaccine Hesitant" are just a bunch of "conspiracy theorists". We have seen it before. There were "conspiracy theorists" that claimed that "DDT was bad for humans" even though all of the "Science" showed it was perfectly safe. We saw it with all of those "Conspiracy Theorists" that claimed "Agent Orange was bad for humans", even though all of the "Science" showed it to be perfectly safe. Don't even get me started on all those "Conspiracy Theorists" that believe "Smoking is healthy" and "Asbestos is safe to spray in schools". These vaccines have had at least 1/5 the testing of those other "completely safe" products that the government said was safe.

Next thing you know, those crazy "Conspiracy Theorists" are going to claim that the government knowingly harmed people in cases like the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Obviously, the government would never do anything like that, and you have to be a crazy "Conspiracy Theorist" to think they would.

It’s hilarious that an antiquated dying site like Yahoo thinks it can tell anyone to do anything. Get this crap off my news page.

Gee.thought.it was.voluntary. the.church of anti science brooks no heretics.

Edit History

2021-41-Su 05:41:24 pm

Gee.thought.it was.voluntary. the.chrch of anti science brooks no heretics.

obviously you've never heard of HIPPA, the Geneva Convention on involuntary medical procedures, and the US Constitution

The unvaccinated are human petri dishes? Michael J. Stern's dehumanizing and disrespectful language aside, aren't those who take the experimental gene therapy "vaccine" the test subjects here? Besides, if everyone who wants a vaccine can have one, and the vaccine is effective, why do you care whether everyone gets it? Just take the shot and shut your fucking mouth. Oh but you can't do that because you're a shitbag media whore who has to stir the pot to get clicks. Well I guess it worked because here I am, but fuck you anyway.

Fuck the lefts bitches with this experimental vaccine. Those that have taken it are just sheep and they are not woken up to save this country and side against the corrupt. Take this killer vaccine and shove it up the ass of all the idiots that have taken it and the corrupt fuck. All these deaths and side effects and you want to ignore it? I am not even comfortable being around anyone that has been vaccinated. This vaccine and mask is not science or backed by it , it is pure politic.

This psychopathic Jew is calling for the demonization of the white people who refuse to go along with the Covid cult.

Dissenter
connecting...