In 2019, a Facebook staffer created two fictitious accounts to see what content the platform recommended. What the research found was alarming.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
story-carol-karen-two-experimental-080010755.html

Weird how Gab, the RIGHT WING ECHO CHAMBER, does NOT do that.

When I look on Trends, I see the Daily Mail, Yahoo News, Politico, LA Times, Gateway Pundit, RT... a bunch of MSM stories and some random bullshit from disparate sources.

People are not here to have their news filtered, but to be able to SPEAK THEIR MINDS on that "normal" news. Gab exists because people's commentary has been SHUT THE FUCK DOWN everywhere else.

Lol....yahoo accusing another company of propaganda.... Funny....

Ha! Hey rubes! The interwebs made me a leftwing Nazi while I was just picking my nose and minding my own business.

You can't make this stuff up...but Yahoo does.

How to know this Yahoo article is 100% fabrication - all the "racist" stuff is down Facebook's left wing rabbit hole. Not the right. This article has nothing to do with Facebook, even. It's all about smearing conservatives. Again. 🤮 Sooo sick of it.

Edit History

2021-19-Sa 09:19:08 am

How to know this Yahoo article is 100% fabrication - all the "racist" stuff is down Facebook's *left wing rabbit hole. Not the right. This article has nothing to do with Facebook, even. It's all about smearing conservatives. Again. 🤮 Sooo sick of it.

2021-19-Sa 09:19:55 am

How to know this Yahoo article is 100% fabrication - all the "racist" stuff is down Facebook's left wing rabbit hole. Not the right. This article has nothing to do with Facebook, even. It's all about smearing conservatives. Again. 🤮 Sooo sick of it.

all social media is cancer.

see below ;p.

You think this is another hit piece against MAGA by Yahu, but it is not. They honestly admit that Fakebook is targeting conservatives with hateful, insulting, obscene content.

Heh the liberal was a total Karen

Wow this is a second article critical of the Democrat Cabal at Big Tech. The military must have taken it over. That is the only way they would break from the narrative.

I got off Facebook right after they deleted the account of the President of the United States of America. They are an anti-American Marxist propaganda outlet. Nobody from the United States should be on there.

Had to check to see that this story was from USA Today.

Accepting recommendations for sites supportive of Trump led Carol to suggestions for a site called “Donald Trump is Jesus,” and another for QAnon, a wide-ranging extremist ideology that alleges celebrities and top Democrats are engaged in a pedophile ring

There is a lot of propaganda in just this one paragraph.

Dissenter
connecting...