Former White House comms director Alyssa Farah talks about the violence at the Capitol, whether she would support her former boss in 2024 and where the party goes from here.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
stepped-down-because-saw-where-043233326.html

And she didn't see where this was heading in summer. Just said" I now know for sure Trump lost, I need to think about my future career" come on....

“Condemn this now, @realDonaldTrump,” she tweeted at her former boss. “You are the only one they will listen to. For our country!”

--I wonder if she realized that Trump was censored by both twitter and facebook. I guess she didn't see the video of Trump telling his suppoters to calm down.

Yeah she probably got one of those special coins like Pence did. 30 shekels of silver for all backstabbers.

Does she honestly expect us to swallow this tripe and say that's good eatin'? Like she didn't know what she was getting into when she joined the administration. We saw the direction the country was taking and knew damn well what we were getting into and what direction things could take when we voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and again in 2020, yet I have not heard one commoner Trump supporters jump ship! Go, be gone with you and I hope the decision you made haunts you for the rest of your life as an unemployed homeless cat lady because no one wants to hire a turncoat.

Women are weak. This is more proof that she shouldn't have been in the job in the first place. She's disloyal, so resigning is exactly what I would expect any Army officer to do if he can't fight the war on OUR team 100%. Every U.S. Army general demands the same loyalty or you are fired and out.

Et tu, Brute? Just another back stabbing Biiiaaatttcchhhhh!

Dissenter
connecting...