In a Washington Post op-ed, the generals said a "disturbing number" of veterans and active-duty members were involved in the January 6 Capitol attack.
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
retired-us-army-generals-warn-111254086.html

The truth is, we are currently under a coup.
The military should undo the coup, if they were on top of things.

An oped article deserves no audience if it does not allow viewer opinion.

Oh look the Dems are planning to use Dominion machines, dead voters and fake ballots in 2024 again

Truth is the entire military supports President Trump and there would be no civil war because nobody would ever fight for the hateful left..

We need Pinochet. FREE helicopter rides for Antifa, ADL, and BLM members.

disturbing number? You mean the CIA and FIA operators? I thought they are all leftist.

I'm more concerned about China/Russia wiping us out due to a weak/woke military and a CCP plant in the Whitehouse.

Jan 6th was not so much an attack on the capitol as it was an FBI inspired photo op for the likes of Yahoo News and NBC and the democrat national committee to use in order to imprison the opposition party. It would not surprise me ONE BIT if every single one of 'the retired Generals' were major democrat party contributors, and Obama selectees for positions within their respective branches. That the rally in D.C. is STILL not acknowledged to be one of concern over a visually FRAUDULENT vote count, that all of the media parrots dismissed without review is a testament to the completely controlled narrative coming out of the DNC via mainstream news and their pwned state actors where every they may be heard from...in this case 'retired Generals' - side bar - WHO decided it was a good idea to place Afghan outposts in predominantly low lying areas surrounded by hilltops? These same 'retired generals' I'm sure.

Trump will be taking back over and it will be time to round these Communists up. I for one can’t wait.

Defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That means you, commies...

Dissenter
connecting...