“We have degraded" in Congress to a "level of hate I’ve never felt before," said the New York lawmaker.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
republican-colleague-tom-reed-calls-060413614.html

Call the jihad squad out for what they are and NEVER EVER apologize. And tell anybody who doesn't like it to suck it. That's how this should have been handled.

Fuck off you RINO gutless feckless LOSER. Boebert is one of MAYBE 5 of you who is a True Patriot. Democrats DON'T EAT their own. RESIGN in shame you piece of shit.

Tom Reed , spineless. Boebert , never apologize for the truth.

Since when is someone's thoughts & words a crime?

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it, to the death" -- Patrick Henry

"Elected to the 25th Congress (1837–1839), Jonathan Cilley of Maine served less than one year in Congress before being killed in a duel with a fellow Member." -- history.house.gov

DNC colleagues would never speak this way of each other.

VILE ATTACKS ON COMMIE TRAITORS, I THINK NOT

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

Tom Reed is clearly compromised.

Spare me, Tom Reed, no one has heard of you before (only reason you are there is a special election race to replace a NY safe seat) and this is how you want the world to know you? To call out Lauren Boebert? Talk about weak. You ignore all the squads hate towards America and now you decide to chime in? Go home and get primaried.

Edit History

2021-17-Tu 07:17:05 am

Spare me, Tom Reed, no one has heard of you before and this is how you want the world to know you? To call out Lauren Boebert? Talk about weak. You ignore all the squads hate towards America and now you decide to chime in? Go home and get primaried.

Dissenter
connecting...