For nearly two years, I have followed all the guidelines. I still caught COVID-19. Unfortunately, we still lack the resources for proper recovery.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
poster-child-covid-19-safety-130025396.html

For nearly two years I ignored all the rubbish about this supposed 'virus' and I never felt healthier. I also studied the science behind 'virology' and found nothing scientific about it. People do not get ill from a 'virus' and there is no evidence of 'infection' or 'contagion'. So, the germ theory is a fallacy and should be thrown overboard. Unfortunately, quackery is very lucrative. Remember, medical 'care' is the no.1 cause of death in the USA. The business is sickness, not health.

I'm pretty sure the moral of this story is to just live your life. This guy was supposedly super careful until he went to a holiday party and caught the koof despite being triple jabbed. He didn't die. I'm pretty sure he learned the opposite lesson though and probably is even more a part of the mass formation psychosis than he was before.

Another cowardly Yahoo "News" article filled with misinformation and no comments section for readers to challenge the misinformation. "Still lack the resources for proper recovery" my butt! We've had them ALL along. They're called hydroxy chloroquine and ivermectin. You know, the stuff that Congress uses?

No we never "lacked the resources for proper recovery." This is false, misleading, and wrong. Ivermectin and HCQ have hundreds of studies showing safety and efficacy in use against RNA viruses of which COVID is just one. The treatment for COVID existed prior to the vax, and if people know it, big pharma loses their EUA for the jab. It's a con and a scandal. Yahu should be charged for promulgating this harmful fraud.

yea its emedmic, not going anywhere here to stay, lest omnicron is about as good as it gets and it gives cold protection. so cold delta and omnicron are antibodied if you get omnicron.

merry fucking christmas.

Good. I hope it was painful

Guess this guy hasn't heard of Ivermectin. Then again, it is "yahoo news."

Wow a man is writing this.

Dissenter
connecting...