California voters overwhelmingly rejected the attempt to remove Gov. Gavin Newsom before the end of his term.
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
photos-californians-stream-polls-recall-235042804.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I'm calling bullshit.

massive ballot fraud and millions of illegal aliens voting

Mexifornia needs to be split into two or three states.

"Democrats pull another successful heist." seems more appropriate.

Two cut out circles on the mail in made it possible to see yes votes. If this wasnt fraud, nuke cali. Make sure their reps are home first.

Edit History

2021-07-We 02:07:14 pm

Two cut out circles on the mail in made it possible to see yes votes. If this wasnt fraud, nuke cali. Make sure there reps are home first.

This is so blatantly and painfully OBVIOUS FRAUD! I too am calling BULLSHIT! No fucking way Newsom won.

Well you can’t vote him out.
So what other option is available, that could be successful?

We need to figure out how to get that 100-120 age demographic. Until we do that we'll always lose.

Uh, no, he didn't win, they cheated for him. Many people have reported: -Votes already recorded for them, before they actually voted themselves. -Receiving a dozen or more ballots by mail, which can be filled out by anyone. After they got away with fraud in 2020 national election, why wouldn't they keep doing it? Many democrat operatives need to go to federal prison for life and the problem will sort itself out. TIME TO LEAK AND SECURE YOUR OWN FREEDOM, DEMOCRAT RATS!

Sad, sad Democrats expecting a welfare knight-in-shining armor. Grow up. It's only going to get worse

I would assume they used the same ballot counting machines that gave Joke Xiden the win in 2020.

Dissenter
connecting...