Troops often live and work closely together in barracks and on ships, increasing the risks of coronavirus rapid spreading
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
pentagon-covid-vaccine-mandatory-members-173340806.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

F You.... RESIST................

This is COWARDICE! TRY Herd immunity ...besides, there IS No ISOLATED COVID VIRUS!!! Despite the CDC ATTEMPTING TO ILEGALLY PATENT BOTH THE VIRUSES(SAR-COV-2) IN 2008 & THE PCR TEST...This is the NEW WORLD ORDER TYRANNY TIGHTENING ITS DRAG NET. PATRICK HENRY: "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH". This May be our future, if Christ delays His rapture and later Return. BE OVERCOMERS...

Aaaaaahhhh yes. We have faced the enemy, and it is us. #twofacedjanus

There's more than enough data out there to legitimately call into question the efficacy of these vaccines and the potential danger they present to society in addition to the virus itself. Either way, any smart leader would naturally hold off and wait for greater conclusive data to present before making any sort of sweeping decision about incorporating this as a mandatory aspect of their organization---but, then again, we don't have smart leaders do we? We have a collection of fucksticks that do whatever their told and right now what they're being told to do is fuck everybody on the planet. What could their end game of their puppet masters possibly be? I hope after we're gone they all get eaten by bears and lions.

Edit History

2021-14-Mo 02:14:20 pm

There's more than enough data out there to legitimately call into question the efficacy of these vaccines and the potential danger they present to society in addition to the virus itself. Either way, any smart leader would naturally hold off and wait for greater conclusive data to present before making any sort of sweeping decision about incorporating this as a mandatory aspect of your organization---but then again we don't have smart leaders do we? What could their end game possibly be? I hope after we're gone they all get eaten by bears and lions.

I feel in my heart that there is something in that shot. I feel that demanding this for our military is a dangerous thing. I know it is in the movies, but since 2 main stakeholders own all of the media, it is very likely that they put things in front of us that they intend to do, then when someone comments on it, people say we watch too much tv. In the Divergent series, a serum was given that took over the minds of the Dauntless/ soldiers. Since we really have no clue what is in that thing, anything is possible. Something is in that thing and that is why they are so desperate for us all to get it. That virus has over a 99% survival rate. We all must be vigilant and keep our eyes open.

Since it's mandated for the military, tells you right there that they plan to continue to wreck the military, and in their madness the rest of the US legal citizenry, hell bent for a Communist reset, which is always violent.

Military personel can refuse an unlawful order, an order to take an unapproved, possibly crippling, or deadly vaccine is "palpably illegal" under Uniform Code of Military Justice UCMJ. Military members once charged under Article 92, can request Court Martial proceedings and involve the office of their State Senator in the proceedings.

Fuck wannabe darth vader and his poison death jab

Edit History

2021-42-Mo 06:42:04 pm

Fuck darth vader and his poison death jab

Affirmative action military.

That is one way to force out the more conservative element in the Armed Forces, which is what the real goal is.

Dissenter
connecting...