Stephen Maturen/GettyWell, it looks like the “con is winding down.”Trump-boosting pillow salesman Mike Lindell had offered $5 million to anyone who showed up to his three-day “cyber symposium” and could disprove his claims that China hacked the 2020 presidential election via voting machines.That offer is no longer on the table as of Wednesday evening, according to Josh Merritt, the MyPillow CEO’s lead cyber expert.In an interview with The Washington Times on Wednesday, Merritt acknowledged that
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
mypillow-guy-cyber-expert-admits-030459933.html

Yahoo has-been lying bastard trash as usual. Yahoo got run over by the other commie sites and they're getting revenge on everyone.

Yahoo Commie propaganda, misinformation central spews out absolute nonsense in direct opposition to the truth, as the election fuckers run around with their hair on fire, shouting no fraud here, nothing to look at, couldn't possibly happen bull shit, over, and over, and over again.

Does anybody actually go to Yahoo for news at this point? I thought News Corp sold this to Verizon Wireless a few years ago for...like...a dollar, because their hegemony had been supplanted by Google and Bing and Facebook years ago despite the years worth of head start they had in the race.

I'll believe anything they say when Yahoo! shows up to take Mike's money.

Looks like the elites are signaling their dogs.

Yahoo doesn't allow comments page.

I thought the "expert" said they didn't have direct proof that the hack came from China not that the election wasn't hacked.

And I have. Bridge to sell you.

Seriously. Who didnt see this coming?

Weird how none of the MSM brought any proof Lindell is wrong, all while calling him a liar and ignoring how he showed that Dominion accessed voting tabulation from online, a fact Dominion swore was not possible.

It's not just about pcaps, watch the symposium for the other evidence....

Dissenter
connecting...