The “deeply unintelligent” family member will “out-racism anybody, out-misogyny anybody” just for affection, said Donald Trump’s niece.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
mary-trump-pulls-no-punches-093030103.html

Awwww look, 'someone's' desperate to be relevant!!!!

Mary Trump sounds like she's got a rip-roaring case of pathological narcissism, not to mention severe jealousy and *itchiness. Stop pushing her in the "news."

This crazy bag of nut-job needs to find a fucking mirror if she is seeking her "Stupidest Relative"

She is a sad strange little woman.

Who was stupid enough to steal confidential papers and leak then to the press 😂 you got to be pretty dam stupid to do that. Molly Jong-Fast: You were ultimately the source for the tax story. Mary Trump: Yeah, um, I’m actually really proud of that. But I have to be honest with you, I didn’t even remember I had [the Confidential Records]. It’s entirely down to the brilliant Susanne Craig for, one, reminding me that I had them and, two, so effectively and tenaciously trying to convince—I mean it took her months before I did—so it’s entirely down to her.

Name your richest relative.

Yah00 loves this attention whore & all the anti white manure then can publish

Does anyone else find it amusing that Yahoo news when looking for comment from a Trump walks right past a former president to publish comments from Mary who has done what exactly.

The TDS is so deep that media is still searching for smear pieces about him. Leave the guy alone. He's not perfect, but nobody is. He actually did what he promised....so he's got that going for him.

Who even gives a shit about this wackjob?

Dissenter
connecting...