"I caught a gleam in the woman’s eye I didn’t like. Was there some flirtation with insurrection being suggested here?"
56 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
joined-far-group-moms-witnessed-123007987.html

Oh look they are making these fictional accounts again.

The part where she mentions them being maskless and white is pretty funny.

HuffPo is too fucking dumb.

Yahoo sucks, all propaganda never the truth.

YAHOO ONCE AGAIN PROVES THEY ARE COMMIE TRAITORS

If you are frightened of the right wing, you are probably a Marxist and dangerous to America.

Original story by Huffpost.

This is a lame attempt at propaganda.

LMFAO!! According to the left, the right is ALWAYS planning an "insurrection". Yet, none has ever happened.

For so long it was the boogie man terrorists were going to get us to perpetuate constant war and military presence in other countries. Now they are trying the whole "the right is scary" to start a war in our own country against the country's own citizens. The problem is, the right is not full of terrorists. At least not the average citizen. The politicians in D.C. are the terrorists attempting to change our Constiutional Republic into commuland and we are letting them. They are the treasonous scum that need desperately to be behind bars awaiting their ultimate sentence.

I cannot believe our laziness and complacency have got us to a place where we are on the verge of loosing the republic and freedoms our ancestors died to preserve.

This is blatant transference, the Left accuse the Right of that which they are guilty of. The insurrection was executed on November 3, 2020, NOT January 6, 2021. The illegal and fraudulent election was designed to deny the People's choice in place of the elites, and WE KNOW THEY CHEATED, that is a coup and using the mob to execute violence the the cities was an insurrection by the Left. The traitors in the Pentagram (formerly the Pentagon, but since they've gone satanic the name has been changed), are actively supporting this coup and their flag officers should be decorating lamp posts with their corpses, as their families are stripped of property, wealth, and citizenship and exiled to Gitmo for the rest of their lives. Also, the Jew Bankers (and politicians, doctors, and lawyers) who have been behind this for over 150 years (since the 1870s) need to be executed or exiled, there is no place for them to stay here, they are traitors.

Funny how they readily admit how scared they are at the prospect of parents parenting their children instead of the state. The entire article gave me vibes that statism is superior to family... Disgusting.

Fantasyland. More nonsense propaganda to fuel the fear of the left. Most right wing moms are lovely human beings and they are much more tolerant than their leftist counterparts. Nothing like a little Tuesday-morning demonizing.

I pressed X to doubt

Dissenter
connecting...