The U.S. president will set out 'what the winter will look like' for those who 'choose to remain unvaccinated,' Press Secretary Jen Psaski said.
58 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
joe-biden-set-address-nation-101623000.html

Pretty sure the constitution says killing tyrannical dictators is our duty as Americans

the only people watching will be the media. And FUCK JOE BIDEN and FUCK his vaccine bullshit

So far it seems to be a pandemic of the vaccinated yeah?

Ah yes, threatening people for prioritizing their health. Great Job Biden. You're telling millions of people their lives and their rights don't matter. Nothing can go wrong.

Edit History

2021-15-Su 03:15:30 pm

Ah yes, threatening people for prioritizing their health. Great Job Biden. You're telling millions of people their lives and their rights don't matter.

Stark warnings will turn into a horse of another color, if this decrepit beast continues down this road, replete with house to house looking for the "unvaccinated", in the American version of what Australia has been experiencing. His revenge for Fuck Joe Biden will be fuck the American public with the sheer power of his ill gotten office.

Stark warnings from Pedo Joe are about as meaningful as the mental patient wearing a sign telling you the end is nigh as he jabbers on about being abducted by aliens.

Why would I take it? You haven't, Joe. I know they wouldn't willingly give a man your age something that could damage the heart. Eat shit.

Better tell the families of the elites, like Bill Gates. They aren't "vaccinated".

I wouldn't be sad if someone killed every single yahoo employee....

" And the Vaccine Quote said " " Get the Vaccine ", "End of quote". "End of Sentence", and the Quote said " Hunter Biden is the smartest person I know " " End of Quote " Abdebdebde " Thats All Folks "

Dissenter
connecting...