My head knows that Republicans are a threat to our democracy, but my heart understands that Democrats are making our problems worse.
66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
heart-glenn-youngkin-vote-terry-090011766.html

The retardation is DEEP, my friends.

Every FACT in front of their eyes can tell them that THEY ARE WRONG, but they persist because this Marxism is THEIR RELIGION. It is an article of faith for them.

And my head is up my ass.

What a loser who would subject his or acquaintances kids to bathroom rape vs a few unkind words about border jumpers. Your head is up your ass and your heart is somewhere around your ankle.

Another retarded liberal that has his head up his ass. Yep Republicans are assholes but they aren't trying to steal fucking election and injecting me with poison.

Republicans a threat to democracy?! IF ONLY!

Marx said religion was the opiate of the masses. Well, marxism is the opiate of the asses.

Hey, today is an ELECTION.

Wherever you are, there's probably some local shit on the ballot that has to do with ELECTION RULES. If you are pissed off about 2020, GO VOTE on the LOCAL stuff because that is where the elections take place and the vote numbers in those elections are tiny.

If you win small enough times, you can make big changes.

This has to have been written by a woman. I don't know if a dude can be cucked to this degree.

This individual is Clearly a Demented, LOW IQ, Ignorant Idiot - but he just Represents another Reason I have NOT Purchased a USA Today in YEARS - despite having flown countless times - I easily walk Past the stack at the Airport convenient stores.

There's no coming back for them...they are gone.

Dissenter
connecting...