A study out of Oregon finds people fully vaccinated for COVID-19 who get a breakthrough infection end up with what the authors call 'super immunity.'
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
full-vaccination-against-covid-19-110257193.html

So you first have to be ((( fully vaxxed ))) ( that definition keeps changing ) then after you are (((fully vaxxed ))) and you get a (breakthrough) ((infection)) then you are a super human and you don't need a mask but you should still use one and social distance so as to not infect others with your super jabbed up self. Got it ! Then next month you need another booster , don't forget !

Edit History

2021-09-Fr 03:09:32 pm

So you first have to be ((( fully vaxxed ))) ( that definition keeps changing ) then after you are (((fully vaxxed ))) and you get a (breakthrough) ((infection)) then you are a super human and you don't need a mask but you should still use one and social distance so as to not infect others with your super jabbed up self. Got it !

Super immunity eh, lolol, these clowns will not stop no matter how stupid they make themselves look.

Oregon ... Seriously, I trust NOTHING coming out of the west coast and even less coming from Yahoo ...

Let me guess once you attain the status of super immunity your hair becomes red and spiky kind of like a super saiyan only red instead of gold because of coronavirus being red? I mean the coronavirus narrative is as much fiction as dragonball is.

They definitely know their audience. That's why they don't even bother not trying to sound like a fairytale anymore.

Any media or tech company that doesn't let open discussion and free flow of opinions is against science and truth.

I actually find dragonball more credible.

@absurdly critical : "Let me guess once you attain the status of super immunity your hair becomes red and spiky kind of like a super saiyan only red instead of gold because of coronavirus being red? I mean the coronavirus narrative is as much fiction as dragonball is."

Chose God's plan natural.immunity.because of nonsense like this....the shot is safer than. Covid but getting covid after taking the shots gives you superimmunity? So thst dangerous disease must be endured fir this.does anyone see the illogic of such arguments.

Edit History

2021-14-Fr 01:14:21 pm

Chose God's plan natural.immunity.because of nonsense like this....the shot is safer than. Covid but getting covifld after taking the shots gives you superimmunity? So thst dangerous disease must be endured fir this.does anyone see the illogic of such arguments.

"Science" is a death cult.

Lie after lie after lie, they mean no immunity

Dissenter
connecting...