State Sen. Lauren Book often has told the story about how she was sexually abused by her nanny for six years when she was a child. “Truth be told, if it weren’t for my children, I would have ended my life,” she said.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
florida-senator-fights-back-over-122006203.html

Why does she have nude images?

Pics ? She gets a pearl necklace on video, same as her male Democrat counterparts...

I would recommend not taking nude pictures of yourself... for any reason... for anyone. While I was overseas, just about everyone was trading nude pictures of the women who were naive enough to send them to them, including pictures of their own girlfriends and in a few instances, their own wives.

Why is she stressing over nude image of herself? Vast majority of women have no problem getting photographed nude and showing. There's women who do far more than just nudity so if she's photographed with simple frontal or back shots, men will merely glance and move on. Who cares. Just roll with it. Its a part of the culture now and its normalized. No reason to kill yourself. You're just one vagina among billions.

You'd think being molested would make a person think twice about being photographed nude. WTF.

Just like her father, she’s a piece of human garbage who uses political power to destroy lives. Too bad she didn’t end hers like she said.

Dissenter
connecting...