Republican gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner addresses her supporters after a recall attempt to oust California Governor Gavin Newsom failed Tuesday night. Watch her remarks.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
caitlyn-jenner-california-recall-effort-060557885.html

Just in case everybody wasn't completely certain that Hell was creeping up through the San Andreas fucking Fault and gradually rolling across the rest of what remains of the country.

#callanexorcist

What an ugly faggot. If it truly was a loss, that thing is to blame, otherwise, I'm content to believe it was stolen until proven otherwise.

**I'll tell you what is a shame: SICK men who pretend they are WOMEN, and a SICK society who goes along with that delusion! That is a dang CRYIN' SHAME! Stop calling Bruce Jenner "she"!

As for the Calif recall effort, if the Opposition against Newsom had TEAMED UP THEIR EFFORTS instead of 30 or 40 narcissists all trying to get ATTENTION, maybe there could have been some SUCCESS! :((**

Edit History

2021-25-We 07:25:09 am

**I'll tell you what is a shame: SICK men who pretend they are WOMEN, and a SICK society who goes along with that delusion! That is a dang CRYIN' SHAME! Stop calling Bruce Jenner "she"!

As for the Calif recall effort, if the Opposition against Newsom had TEAMED UP THEIR EFFORTS instead of 30 or 40 narcissists all trying to gt ATTENTION, maybe there could have been some SUCCESS! :((**

Welcome to Communism

What is the longest bridge in the world? The Oakland Bay Bridge! It goes all the way from Africa to Fairy Land..

thats a man baby.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: You cannot RECALL A HIRED EMPLOYEE.. YOU CAN ONLY FIRE THEM! He works for a bankrupt foreign corporation.. Join your California state assembly and find out the truth.. WAKE UP !

One Freak to another

Dissenter
connecting...