K-pop superstar group BTS has condemned racism against Asians, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in a statement saying they've experienced it themselves. “We stand against racial discrimination,” BTS tweeted Tuesday in English and Korean. BTS issued their statement after recent attacks against people with Asian heritage in the United States, which have risen during the coronavirus pandemic.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
bts-condemns-anti-asian-racism-080807163.html

Yes and as a white christian male I experience racism 30 times a day from the msm bull shit. So shut the fuck up🖕

Ok, so go take it up with the George Floyds down the street. We have nothing to do with this.

Whatever you little faggots.

I don't think it's racism I think it's good musical taste

A lot of Koreans are siding with the CCP. In Asian business you see it all the time. These clowns are evidence of that.

Most Koreans are raised to be racist from a young age. Ask BTS what they think of Japanese people or suggest they date black women.

BTS probably succumbed to pressure to say something at this time, being Asian themselves. Their statement that they stand against racial discrimination sounds bare bones and not targeted to any specific "discriminators"; however, the statement should have been more specific. This is not their first mistake. BTS's first mistake occurred when they and their fans donated millions of dollars to the domestic terrorist organization, Black Lives Matter, during the first George Floyd riots. I don't believe any of them had the first clue that their hard-earned money would be used to fund endless mayhem, murder, arson, vandalism, assaults on the elderly and other violent behavior. Just as I don't believe they have any idea how this latest statement on racial discrimination comes across. I wonder if it will put off their American fan base at all, who may feel a little angry at the insinuation since no clarification was made. We shall see. That would be unfortunate.

Dissenter
connecting...