In a speech outlining the administration’s plan to stop the spread of the Delta variant, President Biden expressed the frustration of vaccinated Americans with people who refuse to get vaccinated for COVID-19, saying, “We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin.”
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
biden-urges-unvaccinated-shots-patience-215537407.html

"Patient" is threatening people with their jobs if they don't get the jab?

Yeah, he can go f*ck himself.

Belligerent Biden, bullying, he's in everyone's face now today, he's proclaiming the Regime coup d'état has full power now, We the People have lost, he will now force people to do his will, and he's going to use the military to enforce his will. Tyrants never willingly give up power once they have it

What more do I need to see, asshole?

Long term studies that prove there are no health impacts from the experimental mRNA gene therapy and even then considering the cost / benefit of injecting a substance of questionable nature for a disease with a 99.7+% survival rate I'll take my chances without. I have NEVER seen them push anything as hard as they are pushing this and the more they do so the more I feel it is right to resist. My body my choice motherfuckers!

Someone kick joe bidens face in please

Nope. Your happy merchant AG is now challenging TX Law over a woman's uterus calling it unconstitutional. The same administration wants to blackmail US workers into a medical experiment. Rocket appliances.

Fuck off, DICTATOR

Its the people who's patience is wearing thin. This bozo needs to pick his next words very carefully. Very fucking carefully.

Suck my ass you senile old commie fuck. I'll die on this hill.

Die, genocidal globalist tool.

I hope that people realize that Biden is just a 'puppet leader' or 'useful idiot' in all this. Start looking at the puppeteers behind the curtain. Vent your anger out on them. Here's a good place to start.

https://archive.is/20210909144158/https://twitter.com/AlexanderSoros/status/1435970966476267520

Dissenter
connecting...