26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
biden-urges-turning-pain-action-042225021.html

More kids are killed by cars than guns but super-pedophile biden doesn't care about that.

fuck you all. no new gun control.

Wonder if any of that action will have to do with the complete lockdown of our border, and mass deportations. It won't, but I don't want to hear these people whining about violence when massive streams of violent third worlders are pouring into the nation daily.

So, to be clear, the president of the United States is currently using his federal power to directly threaten our 2nd Amendment rights by abridging our 1st Amendment rights via mass media manipulation. I think that's called "treason"... oh, no it's worse... when federal power is used to attack the federal government... that's an act of war AND it's treason.

So, was this young man previously in therapy? Has he a history of violent interactions? Any tell tale signs that he's a psychopath? Is he known to law enforcement? Perhaps instead of immediately calling for more "gun control", the way schools, law enforcement, and politicians deal with these situations should be investigated first.

Fuck Joe Biden. He only wants his illegal alien pets to have weapons and not us "real" Americans. #ResistanceRebellionDefiance

Edit History

2022-04-We 01:04:46 am

Fuck Joe Biden. He only wants his illegal alien pets to have weapons and not us "real" Americans.

Resistance Rebellion Defiance

Shooter was a tranny, my money he was groomed by his teachers.

Vote out the Democrats who have created this environment of hate for our country. That is the action you need to take starting in November.

Open carry. Educate gun safety and self defense- address the mental health crisis in America. Some good starting points.

nothing but illegals killed by another illegal TEXAS LOVES ITS FELLOW ILLEGALS, TEXAS IS MEXICO LMFAO

Dissenter
connecting...