Netflix saw its first-ever decline in paid U.S. subscribers in the second quarter, losing 126,000 U.S. users when Wall Street was expecting 352,000 domestic adds. Barron's reports: The slight drop in Netflix's U.S. subscriber base, combined with fewer-than expected international adds in the second ...
76 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.slashdot.org
story/19/07/17/2112247/netflix-stock-tumbles-after-us-subscribers-drop-for-the-first-time-ever

Hiring Obama, Rice, and Jarrett -- and, producing filth -- doesn't seem like such a good corporate decision now, eh?

Just turn off your TV entirely, it’s all horse shit.

It’s called TV “Programming” for a reason....

At the very least, disconnect the reception cable and only use your TV for consuming alternative media and political commenters, and for browsing free speech media

I signed up for movies then Nutflix hired the former 'Obama' crew and the place turned into a freak farm, I took my money and ran!

Go woke, go broke. People don't want SJW horse shit shoved down their throats.

Crash & burn leftist / SJW infested filth!!

Oh look, if you stop producing the new content people want, they drop your service!

Rarely do I see overt liberal bias on the part of a company showing in its stock prices. Nike, Procter & Gamble (Gilette razors), Google, they all get away with it. Netflix might too in the long run because, while their U.S. subscriber base shrank, worldwide they are growing.

Netflix stock will face headwinds in the U.S. They're trying to be Hollywood by producing their own content, but the content has the same liberal slant. It's not like they're reaching out to a different audience, just in a different way than traditional Hollywood. With higher prices, huge production costs, and nothing different to show us, U.S. subscribers might continue to dwindle. Internationally, though, Netflix isn't slowing.

Edit History

2019-46-Th 01:46:46 pm

Rarely do I see overt liberal bias on the part of a company showing in its stock prices. Nike, Procter & Gamble (Gilette razors), Google, they all get away with it. Netflix might too in the long run because, while their U.S. subscriber base shrank, worldwide they are growing.

Netflix stock will face headwinds in the U.S. They're trying to be Hollywood by producing their own content, but the content has the same liberal slant. It's not like they're reaching out to a different audience, just in a different way than traditional Hollywood. With higher prices, huge production costs, and nothing different to show us, U.S. subscribers might continue to dwindle.

It's about time that investors took note of us former consumers!

Get woke, go broke. Fuck you netflix.

netflix is a bunch of cock sucking faggots

but you have no idea how financial markets work, period. These are all fake news that brainwash people about how markets really work.

Dont be fucking stupid

Dissenter
connecting...